Friday, January 28, 2011

BENEFITS OF READING

Actually, i do not love reading since i was small . My parents did lots to encourage me to read . Previously, I just read books because of examination and for sure i don't read any books other than my textbooks. But then, when i was in form five, i finally understand why it is good to read .
First and foremost , i get to know various knowledge of the world around me something like ethnicity , cultures and etc . While reading , i will be exposed to many unfamiliar words . It does improve my vocabulary for sure . In my opinion , reading can improve my concentration too because i do believe that reading can improve my memory as it needs to remember details and anything related to it . On top of that , i can build good confidence in myself due to having knowledge through reading .


Last , but not least , reading can reduce boredom during a leisure time when i able to grab an interesting book , perhaps , because i know reading never let me become unoccupied and keep me engrossed for a while . =)

No comments:

Post a Comment